What is the KTN?
is a single overarching national resource, funded by Innovate UK to stimulate innovation. It works with businesses of any size, universities, and research and technology organisations as well as funding bodies, government and Europe.
KTN aims to improve business performance through innovation by building collaborations by driving the flow of people, knowledge and experience between business and the science-base, between businesses and across sectors.
The membership of KTN has been growing during the course of the last six years with over 60.000+ members now participating via the web platform .
How can the KTN support you to access H2020?
KTN works closely with the UK National Contact Points and Enterprise Europe Network to optimise the impact and outreach of European opportunities within UK industry.
- Understanding and Promoting: Raising awareness of and providing information about funding schemes and opportunities which could benefit UK participants;
- Partnering: Support for the formation of high quality consortia, and identifying partners in the UK and, in selected topics, across Europe that best meet the needs of a particular project;
- Proposal Development: Advice and support in developing compelling project proposals;
- Strategy Development: Assistance in identifying those parts of company medium to long term R&D strategy for which European funding is an appropriate vehicle.
- Influencing Work Programmes: In conjunction with the National Contact Points and , influencing H2020 work programmes through bodies such as the ETPs and other networking organisations.
If you are interested in collaborative R&D funding through H2020, please contact to find out more about how KTN can help.